It’s time for another dose of mishmash ramblings and assorted thought-babies.
- I mentioned this on Twitter, but I have a loose Mattel Harry Potter Hagrid figure for sale. I’ll put it in the Infinite Hollywood store (perhaps with a bunch of other junk I don’t need) if I have to… But basically I bought this guy for a custom, he’s much larger than I expected and I have no use for him. I’ve never read or seen any Harry Potter books or movies, so yeah, I’m looking to get rid of him for cheap. Shoot me an offer! Or maybe if you can guess who I was trying to make a custom of, you can have him for free!
- Several reviews planned for the rest of this week, including the Doctor Who Character Building 11 Doctors set. Huzzah! These things are much smaller than I expected. I also have several wrestling figures about to be reviewed… Am I wasting my time on the wrasslin’ guys? Seems that not a lot of folks are interested in those.
- Speaking of reviews, still planning on doing an Ultraman Week, but I have so many guys at this point I want to review I’m not certain that a single week can contain it. I may just spread them out over a couple weeks and shed the moniker. We’ll see.
- When is my Figma Robocop going to ship? Grr.
- Our buddies over at Planned Banter are doing a cool contest right now. It’s pretty easy to enter and I suggest you all do it… Or at the very least listen to their podcast.
- October is just around the corner and you know what that means… 31 Days of Halloween! This will be our third year doing a variety of Halloween themed posts all month long. I already have some big reviews planned and plenty of other fun stuff. Maybe some giveaways as well. Giveaways are fun, right? You can check out some of the past years here.