1. The upcoming SDCC Batusi Batman has double jointed elbows. No doubt to improve his dance moves. Is this the only 66 Batman figure that is planned to have this added articulation?
2. How many more opportunities will fans have to get Strobo? He’s still missing in a lot of collections, even that of subscribers and die-hards who’ve been with the brand since day one!
He will be offered at a variety of traveling cons like Power Con and NYCC similar to the TOD Sorceress figure last year. Offering him early in March was above and beyond what we offered last year. We technically haven’t even gotten to one of the cons he will be at yet! So saying you are missing the Traveling Con figure when we have yet to get to a single Traveling Con show is a bit of a jump!
Editor’s Note: I hate the traveling con exclusive. Mattel doesn’t go to any Cons I go to. Not being able to get Strobo, a figure I actually wanted, is annoying. I thought I bought a subscription so I wouldn’t miss figures, but the traveling convention figures are just more annoyance.
3. If the Mini Masters do well at SDCC, will we potentially see more of them?
Potentially, but no plans right now.
4. Will we see more MOTUC Mini Comics in the 2013 subscription?
No, but we will have one in 2014 if the sub goes through.
5. You’ve announced a new 52 Shazam figure, but is there any chance of an actual Billy Batson in any of the lines?
No plans at this time but you never know.
As always, if you have questions you’d like submitted to Mattel email me or reply here with a question and I’ll try to get it asked.