New month, more randomness…
– So as you can see, I’ve redesigned the website. I’m not 100% sure on it yet, but I wanted something different. So I went with orange. This will be a little bit more intuitive and allow for some options that were rather difficult on the other format. That said, some of the things have changed and it may take some getting used to. Feel free to give feedback on if we should keep this.
– I should also give an official hearty welcome to our new columnists, Wesitron and Jon Brown. Chances are you’re familiar with them by now, given that both have made several posts this past week. Kudos as well to Jeremy who is rocking the funny.
– Longtime friend of the site Bill White just hooked me up with something awesome. His artwork is really out of this world. Expect more new Octo Joe goodness in the near future… Or past? (That was a hint, yo!)
– On the subject of Octo Joe, the little Joe at the top of this post was provided to us by Mecha-Shiva. He’s got quite the talent. We appreciate any and all Octo Joe pictures, artwork and doodles here at Infinite Hollywood. We’re definitely working on some identity branding this year. Maybe t-shirts, ballcaps and pocket protectors are on the way?
– The weather is doing it’s best to try and stop me from getting a couple of items in the mail. I have a couple of reviews planned, but I don’t know if they’ll get up this week or not. It all depends on Old Man Winter and apparently, he’s pissed off.
– You know what sounds good? One of those old school ice cream Screwballs. I used to love those when the ice cream truck came around. Man, those were the days.